Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 4 / ?]

ID:Z13CC+hr No.12365493 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Covered with shit Posted by: Crappy daddy the pervert (Thursday, August 10 14:30:56)
The other day, I met the old bum under the riverbank for the second time. It was under an overpass, so no one could see us from the road. We started by getting naked and sucking each other's cocks. While licking our cocks, we gave each other an ichijiku enema I had brought. After holding it in for a while, we both felt it getting close, and we went into the 69 position so we could lick our assholes. It didn't take long for both of us to reach the end of our patience. I could feel my asshole twitching.
While licking my cock, the old bum said "Ahhh^~ I'm going to shit myself~~" and before I could say anything, a huge stream of shit came pouring down my face. At the same time, I shat all over the old guy's mouth and face too. Our faces were completely covered with shit. After smearing each other with shit, I gave him another enema and fucked his ass with my shit-covered dick, then scooped the shit with my hand and licked it off. We pissed and smeared shit on each other many times. Finally, we came into each other's mouths while 69ing.
I'd love to get covered with shit in a group of 3 or 4 guys. The old bum is into it too. I'm 163*90*53, the old man is 165*75*60. If you want to have some fun with shit, please contact me. It would be best if you could meet with us in the northern part of Okayama Prefecture, but I guess Okayama city is fine too.
Let's get covered in shit soon!