Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[123 / 37 / ?]

German (Girls') Worship towards America

No.12371433 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a Black US Air Force Pilot stationed in Kaiserslautern, a city in southwest Germany.
Since deployed here, I've been amazed how much they love America, especially their women loving everything America related is a whole new level.
German girls, no matter their age, looks and social status, are all crazy over American soldiers here.
It's like Americans having a free pass to bang German girls.
I've banged well more than 100 German girls since deployed an year ago, from fresh highschool graduates to horny milfs, making lots of their fellow soulmates being literal cucks.
They claim while me banging them that "You have a bigger cock than my husband" to "I love Black guys so much" etc.
But don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to race-bait you actually, but rather it's like general German (girls') worship towards Americans.
In fact, not only Blacks here but also White Americans as well fuck their women like crazy.
Race seems not to matter at all, but rather it's a nationality thing.
If you're American, especially our fellow military men, it's a literal heaven here.
I fucking love German girls, and they fucking love American soldiers.
It's a win-win relationship, though it happens to make more and more their "soulmates" literal cuckolds.

I've heard from my fellow military guys who are stationed in Okinawa that it's exactly the same there.
I've heard that Nip women in Okinawa are crazy over American dicks.
I love to have fun hearing how many Japanese guys they make as literal cucks for American cocks.

Is this Stockholm syndrome?
Like, we've done so many horrible things to their own countries during WW2 but now their women forgot everything about it and rather choose us over their fellow countrymen willingly cucking their fellow soulmates in their own fucking countries.
It does sound crazy even to me but we've been enjoying this situation and will be enjoying everything we have here untill we go back to the US.