Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / ?]

ID:TtGxmsur No.12409108 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
all modern Romanian patriotism is a fiction, there is no reason for a Romanian to be proud of his country. Name one modern war his country has won that wasn't a landgrab. His countries entire history is that of being buttfucked by roaches and ruskies The Romanian is incapable of fighting war and has not a shred of honour, he walked into Bulgarian lands while they were busy shitting on the Serbs and Greeks. He backstabbed the Austrians trying to take Transylvania and then promptly got his ass handed to him by the Bulgarians, sued for peace, then rejoined the war 1 day before it ended to grab land he hadnt earned. fast forward 20 years, he let his Serbian and Czech friends get butt fucked by Germany and then bent over and let his land get taken from him without a fight, and then he got the Germans encircled at Stalingrad because of his weak pathetic excuse of warriors. Fast forward to today where he is an irrelevant third rate power that cant even into Moldova.
tldr the Romanian is weak, doesnt have a shred of honour, is horrible at warfare and is a tool for powers greater than he. They are the niggers of Eastern Europe, completely worthless. If I was born Romanian, I would have jumped off a bridge the instant I learned to walk. Transylvania may not be fully Hungarian, but the Romanians sure as hell dont deserve it.