Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 7 / ?]

secrets

ID:nPJZjwe1 No.12459253 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
you ever sit back and imagine what knowledge high society holds? what kind of shit do people like jeff bezos, buffet, gates etc know with their vast wealth and power? are they in cahoots with the government? do they have hands in democracies? what kind of influence do they have over entire countries? I'm not talking government bodies like the president or some shit, of course they'd be told classified government information and what not, I mean corporate overlords, could the reach of bezos be so great that he'd have insight into worldly perspectives 99 percent of humans will never attain? motherfucker might have bought some tiny island in the 2000s and be doing all kinds of shit on that island that we will never know, I don't mean boring child trafficking epstein shit, I'm talking insane experiments or little civilisations because why the fuck not, basically what I'm asking is, what the fuck are they thinking? there's no way they just sit on the billions and billions of dollars they have without doing something behind the scenes, something they're actively hiding from mankind not because its inherently immoral, but because only they understand their own actions, and we'd just be like 'wtf' if their machinations ever came to light