Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 19 / ?]

The True Aryan Race...

No.12472817 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For some context, I regard myself as a Hindu of Chinese descent. I revere the Sanskrit language as one of the most purest forms of human communications throughout the history of the world. To claim that the Caucasoid had invented such a divinity is a paradox in itself.

The inherently acidic and impure nature of the Caucasoid of Europe has a cause that is hard to pin down; whether it is due to the harsh, bitter climate from which they first started and have always stayed in, or their pride due to the fabricated history made by the white man, perpetually highlighting pretentious depictions in every form which portrays an image which is the exact opposite of what he really is. Little does the white man, so full of pride and ego, know that such an advancement could not come from a barbaric, inherently evil race; rather, it could only be a constituent of the great mongoloid advancements, a blessing in the form of language given first to God's Chosen People. I suggest that we read and spread the truth about true history, and read things like Alex Chomsky's answer on What race did Proto-Indo-Europeans belong to? - Quora. Regarding this, here is a simple question: what would you rather trust: the actual genetic evidence showing Aryans to be originally mongoloid in phenotype, or an outdated speculation made by a racist white scholar in the 17th century? I think it would be better to trust the former: the originator, the primordial.