Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[274 / 65 / 101]

Political implications of the war on pickup trucks.

No.12512407 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Reciently I've noticed a trend where (((they))) are pushing back aganst pickup trucks. ITT I want to discuss the political implications, especially for white men, of the move away from independent truck ownership.

I see pickup trucks as a white man's vehicle. Its utilitarian, it's for work. I'm not talking about this gay super crew 5.5 foot box, larp trucks that city fags get so they can not feel so domesticated and neutered as they drive to their office job.

I'm not talking about the 6" lift 35" tire fags that jack their trucks up in a vain attempt to compensate for their lack of actual confidence and masculinity.

I'm talking about single/ extended cab pickups with an 8' box. Trucks that tow and haul. Trucks that work, for men that work.

I see trucks as the independent white man's vehicle of choice. They can get you anywhere, they can haul equipment to job sites, they can help people move, help people get unstuck, haul firewood, gravel, topsoil, construction materials.

Pickup trucks are a way of living independent from (((their system.)))

The move towards carbon tax, arbitrary rising fuel prices due to Intentional and deliberate moves by western governments to shut down oil and gas projects, the push for (((Electric vehicles))) that require you to live on the grid and not drive (((too far))) at a time without checking in at a (((electric charging station))) so they can track your movements and behaviours.

I see a near future where only people with a commercial (((licence))) can own a truck and you must only use it for official, certified, government approved work.

(((They))) don't want us away from urban centers taking care of business and getting things done. There's nothing (((they))) hate and fear more than a white man living a good and simple life being productive, out side of their system.