Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

ID:9OSlWXn8 No.1252064 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm gonna write a shitty fanfic.

Semen Cake

"Oh man am I famished" said filthy frank as he stares at idubbbz's ever receding hairline. idubbbz's and franku's eyes lock, and they exchange a light blush. idubbbz stutters the words "W-w-what a-a-are you....... f-f-fucking gay?". the man of the filth goes into the kitchen, and retrieves a bag of cake mix, a bowl, eggs, milk, and a mixer. "Lets bake a motherfucking cake!" shouts the person who's hygiene can be compared to Shrek. idubbbz looks at Joji with a confused look. "That cake would taste like shit". TooDamnFilthy's face starts to resemble a face of embarrassment. "That's... Uh, Why I need your semen. Will you give me some?" DistaMusic asks. idubbbz exchanges a face of shock, and explains "I'm not gonna lie, That's pretty gay". JojiVlogs laughs, and says "It ain't gay if the balls don't touch!". idubbbz agrees with this, and starts to strip down. The guy behind the pink guy albums does the same, and kneels down to play a game of tug of war with his pet snake. As idubbbz begins to release the flood gates, ChinChin's rival pours his juice into a bowl. Francis of the filth starts to make a cake with his sauce. After the cake has finished baking they start to eat the cake, and compliment each other on a job well done. I get off my computer, and fetch the noose from my closet. I begin to throw it on a nearby ceiling fan, grab a chair and begin to hang myself. As I slowly die, I begin to wonder. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU READ THIS