Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / ?]

ID:JNmueY52 No.12527857 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’m sick and tired of everybody constantly forgetting about us, Canada is a PROUD nation, no we’re not a part of America,Jesus fucking Christ we are not BRITISH NORTH AMERICA either
>oh I visited Canada I love Vermont it’s the greatest!
Really? Imagine if we all forgot where Germany was, why don’t we confuse them for Poland? Huh? You think we’re just a fucking punch line to you? Does nobody seriously know about our history? The Mounties? We literally invented the maple syrup you faggots love so much. Without Canada you would be NOTHING! I’m sick and tired of Australia and even Bangladeshis just constantly shitting on us, I fucking hate tourists coming to MY country telling us how much they love our capital of Buffalo, THATS NOT OUR CAPITAL! It’s Toronto or T-Dot for you Amerimutts who can’t pronounce shit, fuck you. We are infinitely better than any American or European nation. Eat shit. Fuck Quebec too, day of the Zamboni will come as our Western Canadian defensemen destroy your pathetic Habitant hockey team. God I fucking hate you faggots. Get a grip and realize Canada is the best, yes THE BEST country to ever live in, PERIOD.