Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!GFAGhsPedo
[34 / 13 / ?]

I tried to use /r9k/ as a dating website

!GFAGhsPedo ID:PtNWefbk No.12539341 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was trying to use /R9K/ as a dating site, but was disappointed by how many guys on there were disgusting virgins. They had the smelliest, grossest dicks I’ve ever put in my mouth; pretty quickly I stopped letting any of them fuck me, opting for stepping on their cocks and sitting on their faces instead. The anilingus was genuinely nice though, they were losers who all had stubble or patchy beards, and the facial hair felt good against my ass. I would never bother douching my asshole before telling them to rim me, and they were always too pathetic and polite to complain about the taste of my shit they were putting up with. It was so adorably pathetic. They really never said a word in protest, even when I denied intercourse after a third or fourth time. I’m leaking just thinking about those gross betas pushing 25 without sex just begging to fuck me, I felt so powerful.

They were so naïve, I told them I’d let them fuck me if they swallowed my piss and they believed it~ Even the slightest negative murmur about it, and I would threaten to drop them, those docile, timid robots were too easy to play and other than one retard, I had a whole harem of fat slobs sucking on my asshole so that they could finally get their dick wet someday in the distant future. It was hilarious. You wouldn’t believe what I made them do, I convinced one guy that I would fuck him if he took a dick up his own ass, I told him I had a fetish for robots bottoming. He was stupid enough to agree, so I contacted some poz black guy with a huge cock that I met on a fetish website forum. Watching this timid, chubby faggot get his ass spread out wide was one of the sexiest things I’ve seen in my life. I had the robot supine in bed, with the black dude standing at the edge and lining up his cock for a raw fuck. The poor little robot was bawling his eyes out before the cockhead was even halfway inside of him.