Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[290 / 50 / ?]

To the Troubled Youth

No.12588552 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, aging anon here, 39, my prime is coming to its end and it was certainly very troubled, reflecting back at it I can see where it went wrong and I wish to share this new found wisdom with you all.

First and foremost, the education system and your parents were not enough, you are incomplete, unprepared, you have the wrong mindset and you still need to learn.
Use your free time to reconsolidate your base, it means basic things such as concepts and the meaning of words to maths and science, these are actually useful. Don't be shy to go back all the way to elementary school, you have remnants of it in your memories waiting to be stimulated, it might not even take a week-end to restore most of your many years of scholarity. You really need a good base, to work on your brain's plasticity, most of you weren't truly listening in class and forgot about the two third of it. Being able to solve problems involving numbers using your mind alone is an essential skill that differentiates the smarts from the dumbs. The more you know the world, the easier it is to navigate through it.

Consolidate your culture, read, watch and listen to the classics not just for the sake of it, understand why they are recognized as great. Art isn't just something pretty to look at, it's a medium. Realize that the great men of History didn't come from nowhere in the most part, they were sitting on the shoulder of their predecessors who did the same.