Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 6 / ?]

ID:exh/2xm1 No.12607706 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Two of my close friends are psychologists and a girl I used to date is a doctor. All three have filled me in on why the tranny epidemic is so bad.

Everyone here assumes all doctors are jews who want to cut our dicks off, and even though this mostly do be true, it's not entirely true. The issue comes with how jews have codified the medical field.

My two psychologist friends worked for many years to get their degrees and set up their own practices, and right as they succeeded, that was when trannyism became mandatory under APA guidelines. If someone came into their office and "felt like a wamyn!", they had to tell them they were wamyn and send them to a mutilation-hut. My friends are both very Christian and instead, began re-selling fine clothing and old books from Goodwill bargain bins.

Fast forward to now, and you have throngs of doctors who have no choice, but to perform these surgeries. Of course they can quit, but after ten years of intense studying, why? Instead, they just cycle these fucking faggot losers through, hack their junk up, and send them on their way.

This is all obviously experimental and fake, so whenever the rotting corpse of a tranny calls the doc back, the doc just tells them that pus leaking from a rotting hole, is fine, which is why you so commonly see this shit.

The issue lies within the codification of the medical sciences and mandatory diagnoses of trans-faggotism.