Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 8 / ?]

ID:1EyBwmkt No.12655763 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every time this picture comes up on this board I open it, hit Ctrl + = as many times as my browser will let me, and masturbate to completion. Usually after I finish I'm still aching and horny so I use my cum as lube to crank out a second nut to that picture. It's such a ritual. It feels like she's terrified and disgusted at what I'm doing, flustered beyond anything she's ever experienced, ashamed, embarrassed, but intrigued and aroused. Her hands are balled up into anxious fists, body hunched over as if waiting for the final burst to dazzle her. She's encouraging me to do it - She encourages me to masturbate to her and the screaming only makes it better. I'm typing this with two cum soaked hands right now, making a mess of my keyboard... Whatever. I was gonna get a new one soon anyway. The big problem is this image gets posted so often, and I masturbate so vigorously, that I've developed a repetitive stress injury in my right elbow. Just behind the funny bone - There's a little pea sized growth of damaged tissue from my forearm and elbow bones grinding together and sloughing off a bit more tendon and cartilage each time. It hurts to do this, but between this and the swollen testes I really have nothing else to lose. She makes me cum. Naturally, I enjoy other things as well, but this particular indulgence is too delectable to pass up. The simplistic art style, the raw emotion on display in her face, the tension in her little hands - The tears. She's so focused on what I'm doing, how can I not put on a show for her?
Mon petit cheval - Non. Mon petit corrigé. J'adore tu. But just this image of you. Shh. This is all I need. Once more tonight couldn't hurt...