Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 14 / ?]

No.12666053 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://youtu.be/7Eeo-82Eac8

Freemasonry is coming for you /pol/. The only way to survive is to Follow Jesus Christ, Believe He is the Word of God Come to Flesh, The Son Of God and the Messiah who and actively resist this evil Satanic Religion ran by Nephilim Spawns of the Fallen Angels. They are the true evil in this world and seek to genocide you, those Cultural Jews and Jews who serve the Synagogue of Satan are a part of this alliance and they will do everything they can to kill you.

Jesus Christ is King, Jesus Christ is Lord, and Jesus Christ will reign supreme for eternity as God-King of Mankind with the Father and Holy Spirit Forevermore.

The time is ripe, stand firm brothers and sisters in Christ and fight. Learn from the enemy and resist all his charms. I am a weak, pathetic sinner but all I have learned for a decade of studying this topic was reconfirmed. It's time to stand against our true enemy /pol/, the Masons and those who follow the pagan religions of the fallen ones and their Nephilim descendants.

My Holy Father in Heaven, I love you Bless the masses and let millions upon millions of the blind and deceived receive your Word and Message so they may see the true enemy of mankind. Bless those who read your Word and believe in You. Jesus Christ, Yeshua, My Messiah, My King and Teacher, I love you. I am sorry I am a sinner who does evil and speaks profane, I pray for your forgiveness and for forgiveness for all people here who speak profanely about you and others. Holy Spirit, I love you; Please fill us with your righteous fire and wisdom so we may speak fire and Truth onto our enemy. Give me the courage to stand against those who would kill me for the sake of God.

Amen.