Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 10 / ?]

GNOSTICISM IS SO FUCKING AWESOME OMGZZZ LULZZZ OMGZZZ

No.12679495 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Gnosticism is the BOMB DIGGITY HOLY SMOKING MOLY!!!!

Jesus saying things like, ""Woe to you who love intimacy with womankind and polluted intercourse with them! Woe to you
in the grip of the powers of your body, for they will afflict you! Woe to you in the grip of the
forces of the evil demons! Woe to you who beguile your limbs with fire! Who is it that will rain a
refreshing dew on you to extinguish the mass of fire from you along with your burning? Who is it
- 1 2 5 -
that will cause the sun to shine upon you to disperse the darkness in you and hide the darkness
and polluted water?"

Or Truth is eternal and stable, "This ignorance of the Father brought about terror and fear. And terror became dense like a fog,
that no one was able to see. Because of this, error became strong. But it worked on its hylic
substance vainly, because it did not know the truth. It was in a fashioned form while it was
preparing, in power and in beauty, the equivalent of truth. This then, was not a humiliation for
him, that illimitable, inconceivable one. For they were as nothing, this terror and this forgetfulness
and this figure of falsehood, whereas this established truth is unchanging, unperturbed and
completely beautiful?"

This is a Jesus I can get behind. You know hoenstly, I love Christianity so much, but like, the story of the Woman at the Well. It doesn't mean anything. "drink living water and you will never thirst again" well that just doesn't make sense, and then she "spread the gospel" Why do I want to spread the gospel? I want to be rich and happy and successful, it just didn't catch anything for me and nothing against my Christian brothers, it's just like, a goofy confusing no-man's land written and subverted by a Jew (Paul, a noted Christian killer, oh yeah goy, I converted over trust me shekels fell from my eyes).

That like, at least Islam SAYS something. Whether perfect or imperfect, there is direction that can be mainly agreed onand followed. Gnosticism 4LYFE