Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 2 / ?]

ID:JhakXjXx No.12689864 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
alright you ruskie bastards. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I think you guys are alright. What I do know is this whole bitch is evil at best or most evil at worst. The reason evil reigns is that making was created by the evil god, that weeaboo fuckin bitch. I've been fighting that cunt my whole life, mostly unknowingly.

But now ive sniffed her out. What I also know I that I'm completely protected from people. Yesterday, I walked down Southside st louis calling every black person I saw a nigger at the top of my lungs. Punked every single goddamn one of them out.

Alright here's what i think. Everybody sees reality differently because all y'all motherfuckers are delusional. What you believe about reality shapes what you see because it isnt reality, but a delusion, an electrical interpretation of reality not a direct reflection. I'm the only adult that sees reality the way it is.

Alright, so in public people are way different than in private. Shared genetics makes you loyal. The less shared genes the more evil you can do to each other. I believe humanity is ruled by sex and the Dom sub relationship behind closed doors. The most evil practice child rape and incest.

Fuckin evil god can direct the behavior of her most evil followers, whose robot bodies inhabit physical reality but their minds are fully in the electrical dreamland of the evil god. The more evil you are, the more in dream land you are i.e. a hallucination reality totality dictated by evil god and not adherent to the laws of physical reality. So dreams are also most evil and products of the evil god, designed to get you to value electrical reality I've the physical one.