Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

No.12699609 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Come home from work, mood is shit.
>Call elevator. Go up to my floor.
>Open my apartment door.
>See some weird figure sitting on the couch.
>Turn on the light, and see really attractive tranny sitting on my couch, holding ar-16 pointing it right at me.
>"So, I heard you like to make transphobic posts on the internet. Well, here's a real "tranny" right in front of you face, got anything to say, cissoid subhuman?"
>I stay silent
>"What's the matter, where's your sharp tongue now?"
>Lightly pushes the trigger. I beg her not to kill me.
>She tells me to get on my knees and kiss her pantyhose feet in high heels. Tells me to apologize for my transphobia. I obey.
>Tells me to take of both of her shoes, and sticks one foot into my mouth, while resting another on my head. I start coughing.
>Tells me to say that trans rights are human rights, while her foot is still my mouth. I barely manage to say anything while simultaneously coughing from her strong feet smell and choking on her foot.
>She smiles and calls me a good boy. Strokes my hair and gives me the most passionate kiss in my life.
>"See, it wasn't that hard, I love to put cute transphobic boys like you back to your place. Not so transphobic now, huh. I could see you loved it, now take off your pants."
>Gives me footjob still wearing her pantyhose, still wet from my saliva.
>Kisses my cheek and tells me that she will be back tomorrow.
>I wake up with wet underwear, with only my loneliness keeping me company.
Why life is so cruel to me bros?