Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[182 / 32 / ?]

How do I decondition myself from enjoying black music?

No.12722079 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
25 y/o anon here basically partied a lot in college and in HS and of course at most parties they play lots of trap rap like lil uzi and old school drake and shit like that. Having grown up in chicago, rap was always a major part of my life and I would listen to it constantly while smoking cruising etc.

The beats are nice I admit, but the lyrics are meh. The only rappers I have appreciation for these days are Juice WRLD and xxxtentacles may their souls rest in peace. Pop smoke is kinda nice if im feeling rly aggressive lol.

But seeing white girls get creampied by blacks really ticks me off and especially considering the ex gf that i couldnt get over had sex with a black guy and that shit really made me angry.

My dick aint small i stand at 7 inches tall i am muscular and athletic and strong. How do I decondition myself to not enjoy rap?

The reason I want to decondition myself is because if I listen to rap outside around other people especially girls or younger kids, they will subconsciously also begin to enjoy the music making it more likely for blacks to infiltrate the culture and making girls more likely to fuck a black if they see a nice white man enjoying their music.

I have switched from trap to wave trap and listening to artists like logic and mac miller.

I dont want my future relationships with girls to be influenced by black rap music and to increase the potential for them to have sex with a black guy. Its clear that blacks are currently trying to fuck and impregnate as many white girls as they possibly can.

What else can I do to decondition myself from black rap? Am I on the right path btw? How do you guys feel about listening to rap with a white gf and making it more likely for her to want sex with a black because her hot strong white bf is also enjoying the music?