Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 3 / ?]

ID:WuYAoKeV No.12771519 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright ruskies, here's a sitrep of what I know.

A random person on the street once gave me a lantern, a metal and glass one with a buck deer on it. He told me to put a candle in it and shine it into people's faces. I was in the depths of mania at the time. It's the only hard evidence I've got.

I went around the hood in st. louis and called everyone a nigger for two days. I should be dead or badly beaten. A Mexican pathetically attacked me with a pole and was able to break my arm. but he gave up after a few swings and I resumed talking shit to the the public while he stood idly by. I was in the psych ward again for a week, when I got out yesterday, I saw him again. He didn't do shit.

In the midst of my public shittalking, a dude cake up to me and told me I must be with the nerds and have a gun. Like the nerds are some formidable gang.

My love, jesenia fonseca, changed her background photo on Facebook to her in front of what looks like ancient Greek ruins after I started calling myself diogenes. And she has yet to block me for sending her Facebook messages. It takes her awhile to read them and she never responds.

Shortly after I believed I am talking to you ruskies, I saw reddit posts having to do with Russia that seemed suspicious.

That whole evil god duel on here. Could have been a random person but people need a good reason to be able to reply to my messages.

I think there is magic or something. And that the people I see may be drones of some kind, or something.