Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[124 / 19 / ?]

PLAY BLACK SOULS

ID:rVTtM9Hi No.12786748 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
GRGRGRGR-GRGRGRrrrGRGRGRrrr.......DIIIーーーーNN...DOOOOーーーーーNNNNー...NNー...NNー.....The grinding of the gears in my brain stopsthe roaring of the bell begins. So blessed yet so frightening, the realization of how insignificant your soul is. Inescapable anxiety assaults my very being. The world collapses. The dream of the Wonderland fades. All the inhabitants melt, become flesh, become walls, become floor. And then all of it reforms into the certain shape. Is it Alice...? Either because my eyes ceased to function, or because the darkness surrounds me, I cannot be sure. But this girl's fragrance is Alice's. And there's one, no two...no...... I begin to see. The vision clears. Alice's face, body, smell... And then I finally comprehend. I'm joined with naked Alice before me. I sink, slowly, into a pile of sweet flesh. This ocean of flesh, all of it, is Alice. All around me, flesh. Flesh. Flesh. Fleshfleshfleshflesh. Breasts Thighs Limbs Lips Eyes Butts Blond hair, blue eyes... Alice...Alice, Alice! Alice! The landscape of Alice!!!! The sickly-sweet aroma of the dear little girls runs through my nose. It's almost enough to make me vomit. Is it because of the absolute exaltation? Or because of the growing discomfort? I cannot be sure. The warm female body embraces me. No matter what I do, the Alice before me is looking at my face with a smile. No matter how much I thrust, mysteriously I don't tire. This rush of lust will last for all eternity. I don't need to eat or excrete waste anymore. Forever, forevermore I will continue my unity with Alicae. Alice's pussy really does feel wonderful. Just stuffing my dick into the hole packed with the finest pleasure this world has to offer is enough to get my seed run to erupt. I explode deep inside her, thoroughly inseminate the Alice before me. Dripping, overflowing sperm forms into yet another Alice.