Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[311 / 53 / ?]

have you ever had a "religious experience" or come close to it?

No.12796830 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
have you ever had a vision, a supernatural occurrence or some experience that was so powerful that you can never forget it? some moment that's so strange that you feel like you brushed up against the infinite, whatever your religion is?

it sounds stupid, but i was watching that movie "the last temptation of christ" and i had just eaten a huge crystal of pure mdma. at the time i did not really believe in christianity or god very strongly. i think i even had a copy of "the satanic rituals" on my desk back then.

maybe i just go too high, but it didnt feel like it. it was just a stupid movie, but i was imparted by the most powerful emotional presence i've ever felt in my life. i wanted to cry because i realized the love that jesus had for us was beyond any love on this earth. even if you think he was just some random nobody bum who died in the desert 2000 years ago, which i probably thought up til that point. i felt this profound sense of joy and sadness, that we are so loved by god but at the same time it hurts him when we hurt ourselves. like when you do evil fucked up shit or hate yourself or feel like you're worthless god is weeping and you end up in hell because you drove there yourself, nobody dropped you off there.

i felt this profound love for everyone, as if seeing everyone as their 5 year old self. like everyone are scared little kids underneath their visages, even if its some big hells angels biker guy. i had this urge to go out into the world and spread this love and tell people about this beautiful and perfect love.

i've done ecstasy and mdma quite a few times, but it never gave me jerusalem syndrome like this. it really impacted me deeply enough to convert to christianity.

i want to hear other people's stories which are probably much better and more wholesome than mine is.