Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 3 / ?]

It's personal now

No.12819785 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sand nigger Uber driver stole my cat.
I know this for a fact because there has been a pattern of these cat thefts in my area.
We know he was not hit by a car or anything. It's a quiet neighborhood and there was no sign of it.
We asked all of our neighbors and everyone around , someone surely would have seen a dead cat on the road.

One lady recently here had her cat stolen by a pajeet driver, he only got caught because she had a surveillance camera.
There was another man who told me he had a suspicious brown man approaching his cat and when confronted said "oh i just wanted to pet it. Im a driver"

Anons, please buy a security camera right now. You never know what these shitskins will do. My sweet friendly cat is now gone somewhere in some shitskin apartment and I probably won't get him back.
This shit is fucking personal now. I will never associate with shitskins. I will never patronize their businesses. But most of all do NOT support Uber or Doordash or any of those companies that use entirely fresh off the boat 3rd world labor. These delivery jobs give them access to white communities they can troll around the neighborhoods looking for crime to commit while having plausible deniability that they were "just out doing deliveries"