Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 9 / ?]

ID:qr+35vjK No.12848184 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, I'm writing from the Russian hinterland via a VPN. I have my own farm, a couple of pigs, chickens and rabbits for slaughter. I lived very well alone, until one day what I feared most happened: my wife got pregnant. The problem is that we are already poor, so we do not want to breed freaks, because we will not live with them, there is only enough food for two, I already had to kill my favorite pig, which I loved as my own sister. Getting away from all the jokes, abortions are done for a fee, but we don't have any money at all. All right, money for tickets, we would go on bicycles to the nearest city, but it's useless, like dragging a stone up a mountain.

If you do not like the Russians and want them to be as few as possible on our planet, then be kind to help the poor villager.
U can either help with option by clicking on the link https://yoomoney.ru/transfer/a2w and add the wallet number 4100116797016085
Guys, be vigilant and put on condoms, because we have a custom of putting animal guts on the penis instead of a condom.