Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[240 / 63 / ?]

pyramid lightspeed fuckery part 7

No.12851856 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pyramid lightspeed fuckery part 7: the orion belt

> Be me, see facebook boomer post “pyramid_lightspeed.gif”
> Chuckle genely, use my C+ calculus intellect to disprove the nonsense and stupidity.
> Be me, get my ass handed to me finding; The lightspeed (precisely discovered 1975 by laser), Pi (π) at the bottom, Golden ratio (phi) at the top.
> Use 35 days to calculate and find more pi (10 times not a fucking fluke) and even the spacing of the internal strukture is a fibonacci (WTF)
> Use 20 days studying the Orion’s belt and the constellation like a true autist on meth looking at pics and computer sims of the past constellations.

The plaising of the pyramids of the orion stars.
Several pyramids around the world: The pyramid complex of The Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico, The Great Pyramid of Giza complex in Egypt and the pyramids of Xi'an China are showing off the Orion constellations, from 12 500 years ago and 25 000 years ago. From computer sims.
Something at Orion's belt is so important it must be shown by the pyramids from our past.
After literally spending hours looking and finding less then nothing; i saw a pic from image search from a video from 2010 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BynoItXE1ys&t=1s
There is a structure not a digital artifact\mistake at this space at Orion's belt.
There are no pics that i can find of this structure to double check this structure, it must be literally minimum 20 light years to 200 light years long in my estimate. The star themselves are 817 light years apart, star to star.
--->