Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / ?]

Occult symbolism in every facet of life media and politics

ID:1AG22VZ5 No.12863375 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Jannies moved the last thread to band so I will make it again let's go fuck you shills fuck you Jannies round 3 or 4 occult
symbolism politics and you.
>Fuck the Jannies
>Fuck the trannies
>Don't care about the bannies
This is where this shit belongs fuck you.
In this thread we discuss the occult symbolism that washes every facet of society. It's in everything;
>Television
>Music (particularly music videos)
>Politics (secret society's skull and bones freemasonry and political think-tanks)
An example of odd occult symbolism would be Madonna's performance and the Eurovision song contest, some would argue it was foreshadowing for the current 'plandemic' others would add it's a coincidence.
I would point you to the fact that there is occult symbolism.
For example the stairs are to represent levels of initiation in the craft. Halfway through the performance before the song switches two priests carry 2 pillars up the stairs.
These are Boaz and Jachin which are two important symbols of free masonry representing concepts of duality such as masculinity and femininity.
https://youtu.be/VG3WkiL0d_U [Open]

To keep this political I would like to add that often times the people you are voting for are members of the same secret club you're voting for the same puppet just with a minor skin change. They're concepts theories and the powered and monied interests remain the same.
By the way they're allowing a post about Luciferianism to stay up I might add can I ask you do you think they have a bias perhaps? If I can't make any more threads more make in my stead.