Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[50 / 7 / ?]

No.12870213 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Are "traditional values" just code for forcing women to be monogamous?

I see a lot of desire here for "traditional values" and it irks me. The feeling I get is that the right-wing desire for traditional values is not out of morality or concern for society but as a way for weak/genetically inferior men re-establish dominance over women. It seems the idea is that in a traditional society, women are not the ones who choose their suitors, but other men or families do. This dynamic allows low status men do be treated like "men" while being entirely undeserving of the value.

In our current society where women have agency, in order for a woman to submit to man (physically and emotionally), the man must be of high status (extremely masculine or successful). It seems that this is good as it puts societal and evolutionary pressure on men to become smarter, faster, stronger, etc, but I feel most of you would disagree.

So, tell me, do I have traditionalism wrong? Is your right wing interest in it anything beyond your current incapacity to breed or is there something higher?

BTW, the picture clearly demonstrates the modern promiscuity of women. I see no issue there.