Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[132 / 13 / ?]

Am I Fucked?

No.12882139 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I started researching this guy who went missing in my town awhile back. I in-person interviewed a few locals who also seemed concerned based on their conversations in online message boards and local google group chats. A lot of things didn't add up and turns out he worked for a VERY prominent (((person))) in the area (as in the richest guy in the state).

I later discovered that his (missing guy) body was transported back to the states (he went missing in Europe on 'vacation') at the expense of his employer. They even paid for his funeral by depositing $25k into his direct deposit (not his family's account?). They never told his coworkers what happened or that he even died. It's like he was un-personed.

Regardless, within weeks of researching this and performing the interviews, I had several sketchy things happen to me:

1) weird-ass coworker started threatening me at work with choking gestures and mocking like he was listening to my phone
2) car is sitting outside my house at 2am while I'm on PC in visible room. As soon as I get up and turn around to look at it, they speed off.
3) I went onto my roof to fix my chimney cap and I saw a guy wearing a hoodie sneak away from my property by hiding against the front of my neighbors house. This was in broad daylight in a nice white area.
4) Decorations on my front porch were moved and knocked down
5) I was approached with my family at Target by a large bald guy who kept asking where I work and asking oddly specific questions about my job

Am I about to get killed or what?