Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

ID:gwQKPRpN No.12895639 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I dont know how I feel about this looking at it from an Iron perspective. I've been pushing for qpc for a month now since I started my account. Seeing how it's gated behind a TOB raid is kind of ridiculous. I'm trying to figure out how this was a "good" idea when, presumably, no iron is going to have the minimum gear to even complete a TOB early game/mid game. I surely don't have a crystal weapon seed/halberd or a Zammy spear at 90. Full Evoid ? not even close, I could 'maybe' have full regular void if I committed to that grind early for no benefit. Definitely don't have a whip or a tentacle whip, or any godswords/dwh for specs. Brew or restores? out of the question.

So objectively what was the point of making this a quest and not a miniquest?

The QPC is so strong for that fairy ring tele, making it incredibly convenient to most irons at every stage if the game (even GE accounts). Gating it behind tob, makes it so you should spend your time getting POH fairy rather than even bothering going for qpc.

Now I will go on the record saying I have not passed through story mode, but do have regular TOB KC, so I may sound incredibly ignorant, but I'm looking at my experience VS where im at now on my iron.