Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 9 / ?]

NAME ONE THING THAT UNITES ALL RACES

No.12911856 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
DRAGONBALL Z.

>White people love it
>Black people love it
>Asians love it
>Arabs love it
>All of Central and South America loves it

It encourages friendship, honour, sacrifice, pride, hardwork, and fighting the forces of evil.

It also counteracts the following:
>promotes fartherhood/pro masculinity
>inspires nerds to hit the gym
>prevents women from cosplaying
>instills moral values such of never giving up and succeeding regardless of intelligence

How can we use this to our advantage? You might think I'm joking, but it's unironically the only thing that I've experienced in my entire life that I can say without a shadow of a doubt that helped me fit into other cultures as a mixed kid; it's the only thing accepted by everyone that truly brings out the best in them.

Wearing a Vegeta saiyan armor tank top in the gym had black people giving me dabs and props out of no where. I always had asians friends because of DBZ and it was an easy ice breakers. My white friends always ended up liking it, even if they hated every and all other anime shows, and hispanics obviously can't get enough of that shit.

Everyone race respects these characters. If some how we could start a religion/culture around DBZ, we would reverse all the ill effects of multiculturalism. Women are an obvious lost cause, but because the female nature is to follow whoever happens to be in power (also taught in the show as the most smartest alpha female on the planet gets with the prince of all saiyans), it shouldn't be a problem in the end so they will end up 'liking' DBZ, too just like how all the current eTHOTS, boob streamers, cosplay hoes infiltrated into all the nerd spaces. DBZ prevents complete degeneracy because it only really allows them to cosplay as Android 18 and Bulma not including DBS (and they are relatively tasteful cosplays).