Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 5 / ?]

No.12916615 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me
>finally find a reasonable boss, pay is crap but I get to go home on time
>coworkers want to quit anyways. I tell them this is a rare thing but they are young
>first one to quit is lazy retard. Refuses all work. When asked to do something absolutely day to day basic he cries out that he is being oppressed. Boss is too nice to fire him. Other coworkers too nice to call him out for his bullshit. He leaves anyway to 'become a consultant'
>second one to quit talks endless shit about the company: says the boss is going to turn the company into a sweat shop and we're all going to get overtimed to death. Like number 1 he does basically no actual work.
>boss freaks out because everyone is quitting.
>hires a bunch of temps from an HR staffing company, they are all totally useless.
>boss freaks out more, 2nd employee's vision becomes reality honk honk
>work becomes a sweat shop: everyone has to work overtime all the time.
>tell him this has been a nice job and the other coworkers were lazy assholes but im going to quit if he keeps doing this
>he promises me he'll stop
>turns out to be a big lie, instead he cancels all the in-house projects and turns the company into an HR staffing solution. Tells me I need to work in a different place every month and there's daily overtime and weekend work.
>"I have to do this because the company isn't profitable"
>point out the lost investments in the unfinished projects he will never recover if he does this
>point out the lost investment in skilled people who gained experience here and who are leaving he will never recover
>point out the cost of keeping a physical office when remote work is possible or at least a cheaper office space
>point out the absurdity of keeping dead weight employees on payroll when people with skill can easily find another job
>doesn't care: only concern is to have a physical office with the largest number of employees
>I quit
indescribable feels