Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 2 / ?]

ID:z7tPVFRs No.12922543 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Posted on /adv/ but figured it’s good here

My girlfriend (19F) went to a house party two days ago while I was home sick. A mutual friend was also there.

He told me she played beer pong and got really wasted. Some douche, who knew she was taken, asked her to twerk.

From what I was told, she went to the living room and hiked up her Nike Pros as high as she could. She wall twerked, split twerked and twerked in doggy for a very long time. There was a crowd of guys watching, including her creepy 34yo uncle. It was his friend’s house. He invited her and has a thing for her. She caught him digging through her thongs when she was just 13, and thought it was funny. When she told me she laughed and was like “he’s such a goofy perv teehee.”

I confronted her about twerking when she got home, but she was very drunk. She told me there was nothing sexual about twerking, it’s just a form of dance and a fun way to exercise. She assured me again that no sexual thoughts went through her mind, I was projecting my OWN dirty mind onto the twerking and that’s on me.

She hasn’t said anymore except to call ME a perv for thinking twerking is simulated sex. she’s still in bed and says she’s too hungover (2days later) to talk.

is she lying? Am I the perv for saying twerking is basically pretending to get fucked?

Is this grounds for breaking up? Am I wrong for thinking twerking is simulated sex?