Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[126 / 37 / ?]

MUHAMMED WAS WHITE

No.12942835 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."... Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

Narrated Isma'il bin Abi Khalid: I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white and his beard was black with some white hair.He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them." Sahih Bukhari 4:56:744

Narrated Abu Juhaifa: As if I were now looking at the whiteness of his leg. Bilal fixed the stick and the Prophet offered a two-Rakat Zuhr prayer and a two-Rak'at 'Asr prayer, while women and donkeys were passing in front of the Prophet (beyond the stick). Sahih Bukhari 4:56:767

Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz: The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined... Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367

Abu Tufail reported: I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is one amongst the people of the earth who (are living at the present time and) had seen him except me. I said to him: How did you find him? He said: He had an elegant white color, and he was of an average height. Sahih Muslim 30:5778

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to give the salutation to his left and right sides until the whiteness of his cheek was seen, (saying: "Peace be upon you, and mercy of Allah" twice. Sunan Abu Dawud 3:991