Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 4 / ?]

I have a trauma with IQ

ID:vmDH7mGN No.12943933 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was pressured once to do an IQ test; due to previous personal experiences, during the test I felt scared, very anxious, emotionally beaten and angry (in short, I was in a bad mood). I had a low score (93), which completely destroyed my self-esteem (more damaged than I already was). Then several days later and with bad sleep (insomnia due to the trauma of the low result), I took the same test again and got 110 IQ (which I know is really not worth it, because the second times do not work). Later I did a Mensa test, I got 115 IQ, and then another test where I got 112 (although this one would not count, since it had no time limit). Anyway, it's difficult for me to do an IQ test because it generates strong fears and discomfort, I simply cannot continue with them because they left me a great trauma.
Could it be that all those problems I had during the test have lowered my score or am I just a stupid with 93 IQ?
I never considered myself superior to anyone, I do not consider myself intelligent but I did not think that I could fall so low.
Everything sucks, I hate myself.