Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 4 / ?]

ID:6WOV2er0 No.12975562 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
loool you didn't reference some shitty harem floor tiles obeisity fart fetish loli gore hentai from 1987 that 500 pound nazi cucks furiously jack off to, fuck and cum hard in your wife's pussy while your daughter watches on and asks if it was good, you fucking whore! I'm going to say this now , you're a sick fucking piece of shit who deserves to be thrown in the fucking grave "uwu owo" furfag anime language bullshit, hurl racial slurs at everyone like the rest of us microwave brain idiots on this board that are all stuck in 2005, GOBACK TO PEEPEEPOOPOOREDDIT.COM YOU CRRINNGGE NORMIE!!!!! -_-

I want to fucking kill myself because this is soooo cuhh-rinnngggee, dumbass weeb faggots acting like "Don't be shy! uwu (^3^) Fuck my wet, tight (^3^) :3 ;-;;; uwu OwO (^3^) boipussy! :3 That's it! Cum fow uwu me! Fuck, cum ://// OwO fow :3 me! (^3^) It's aww fow ://// u, uwu baby! >.< ;-;;; >.< Aww ;-;;; uvw my pwetty face! I can feew OwO it. Oh! Cum! uwu ;-;;; ://// (woudew) Give me ur :3 cum! ;-;;; (woud uwu and :3 OwO passionyate owgasm) ://// ://// :3 (stiww panting) ://// uuuguuuuuuuu can uwu i uwu be OwO ur ;-;;; giwwfwiend >.< nyow :3 anon??? >.< mwy wittwe guww butt is so oo wet :3 with youw cummy wummies :3 teehee" fucking die lmao