Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 16 / ?]

Cryptic message in Wikipedia article

No.13005604 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anon, some breaking news for ya.

Nearly two days ago I was surfing through Wikipedia, reading about some stuff regarding statistical analysis and regression. Then I visited the regression analysis article, looked through it and went to sleep. When I woke up, I decided to continue my search in order to gather some additional information for my scientific paper. And I remember that when I checked the 'Regression Analysis' page again, it changed quite a bit. Someone vandalized the article and added some cryptic shit to it. Now it had the 'gates' word in it, some lines about child molesting, sex trafficking, and much more. I guess it's a pun directed towards Bill Gates and elites, but who did it and why? Does the American Intelligence Agency ever post that shit, or marines, FBI? Anyone? I remember that when there was Trump v Biden campaign in January, right in time when rednecks stormed the Capitol, there were numerous posts stylized just like that on 4chan. Anon said that the new VP was arrested by Trump's intelligence, and that there was some secret operation going on. But I don't remember exactly what it was called. I just read in here that there were some archives leaked, suggesting that CODE RED and OPERATION CASTLE ROCK were about to happen - that's all I remember.

Linear regression itself is known for predicting the future results. And then you see this:
"Parental dependency single, dual, cartel, drug dealer, MS13, HernandezRodrigues,Carlos Galena Park Normandy [[Portuguese, JSON <Sygote>]] (Sygote defendant is Christina{lesbian,Male/cos,no’s,mer,vet/log/gig/wig/4x4}~ Child molesters see sex trafficking as a business not a crime. Marry_Your_Rapest_Law ~ <<{}>> The emoji to background doorway of gates they never close behind them. This discovered 2020 iphone6S AT&T-Woodlands Texas Rayford Sawdust - Shenandoah P.D. I’m not in the business as they are; so it’s not snitching. Gotcha all on that one.]] [[ However I am the last idiot to find out. ]]