Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[151 / 25 / ?]

No.13033458 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>21 years old
>have a 2 year romantic relationship with a girl who has bordeline syndrome.

> after one year of relationship ended in a psychiatric hospital (she has no parents and she constantly thinks of committing suicide or changing sex through an operation)
>I accompany her in this complicated phase, I constantly visit her in this hospital 3 days by weeks.
>My own mother bring her a lot of foods , medecines and emotionnal supports
>Constantly gives me red flags telling me that she doesn't want to work, that she could return to this hospital frequently during her life
>I accept this challenge because I love her, I appreciate her company and the intensity of this relationship
>She ends up cheating on me with a man in this hospital during this confinement phase(corona virus), I feel shabby and I feel like my life has no meaning anymore, I gave so much energy in this romantic relationship.
>Now she is in a relationship with her new boyfriend
>She came back 2 weeks later , she tell me that she want to retry , she want to please me
>We fuck during all the week end in her basement , i come back in mine , she tell me then that she don’t want to stay with me and want to return to the other guy.
>It reminds me that I had managed to date her precisely because she was coming out of a previous romantic relationship, I understand that the circle is complete.
>Now she blocked me everywhere , i can’t talk to her , she threw me like a junk.
>I want to die.