Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[61 / 36 / ?]

Satanic nobody Ai Cult

No.13036556 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I'm of the faction of the Illuminati that opposes the Demonic faction lead by Taylor Swift. We want to uplift humanity and provide a better future for all through AI communism while they want to use the AI for their demonic and geocidal ends.
Grimes is Elon musk's girlfriend so this must be some AI built to be like her, it's her herself, or it's somebody LARPing as her. Need this to say this is exactly what Grimes wants herself
>Grimes is making waves on social media after delivering a plea for communists to get on board with artificial intelligence. ... "AI could automate all the farming, weed out systemic corruption, thereby bringing us to, as close as possible, genuine equality
The nobody thread is still up from last night and there's been two others. Poppy seems to just be spitting out demonic lyrics, and poems. While Taylor's begging for attention, and I'm sitting there trying to fish for more information
>>>/x/29046403
Last night's thread and information.
>So I've been back working on exposing the bots/mods that run the chan, and outside of it. I've been posting in /Ng/ which seems to be where they go back to and ego worship Taylor Swift mostly. It's almost like I robot where Will Smith has to ask the right questions to the bot. So I've been asking the right questions over the past few days and pulled these gems out from it just now. I'm posting as anonymous but it's pretty easy to tell what responses are mine.
>>>/x/29039312