Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 5 / ?]

r/banter thought on waifufaggotry

ID:mOheWks5 No.13054193 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hello friends. many years ago, i became a waifuist (waifufag for you plebs). i tried finding other waifuist communities but they always ended up with depressed faggots or hugblanketing trannies. this was extremely problematic to me as i then started to question my love for her. friends got me to believe that i got into my waifu because she resembled other girls i knew and i was too nervous to go after them. but in reality, i couldn't kill out the flames i had for specifically her. every night i would cuddle with my pillow and pretend it was her and kiss her and cuddle and sleep with her. it was a guilty pleasure as i believed that it was childish (like playing with a teddy bear). it didn't just end there. i befriended a group of conservatives and they easily groomed me by asking "if your waifu got raped by a black guy how would you feel". this sentence shocked me. i then started to realize that the world around me is a environment i would never ever want my love to live around. she is too perfect, so i got angry at the world and i started to turn more and more conservative by the day. my love was so strong for my waifu that i put a lot of dedication and changed my political ideology into shaping a environment similar to the environment my waifu lives in. later on i realized that the anime i watched was basically a manifesto, and i probably didn't only fall in love with the waifu in the show, rather the setting she lived around.

any other waifuist anons want to share waifu stories?