Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[67 / 27 / ?]

No.13068527 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I saw this thread a couple days ago on /pol/ and it got immediately moved to /bant/ by tranjans. That of course piqued my interest so I looked up a couple things. At first I used google and it wasn't turning up anything. Then I reread the OP.
>Goggles will be of no help, but a bird can see the way.
Goggles = Google
Bird = Duckduckgo

And then BOOM the floodgates opened up and holy shit. History is an absolute fabrication from around 1492 and onward. This was first determined by matching historical astrological accounts to what should have been the case. They found they added a couple hundred years.
The moon is the reflection of a much greater earth, and we're inside of one crater(specifically Sulpicius Gallus M). There was an 'earth'-spanning civilization that had free energy and constructed everything to perfectly reflect the stars. They were flooded out by melting 'antarctica' by a (((wandering people))) that move from crater to crater enslaving and draining energy.
Long story short (most)world leaders are larping bloodlines of these original invaders perpetuating what amounts to a TV show to continue to drain our energy until we have nothing left.
All of the "illuminati" symbolism can be traced back to these invaders. This shit is absolutely insane.

>inb4 a tranjan tries to move this thread for being offtopic
Please explain how a covert war that is still being fought today by politicians is not politics.
Please explain how world history being a fabrication is not politics.
Please explain how tranjans will ever become a real woman(they won't)