Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 1 / ?]

ID:mRvexNd2 No.13086186 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know when you start feeling tipsy or when you get high on good drugs how good you feel? Are there people out there that feel like that all the time? I think would explain some people's outgoing personality, extroverts. They must feel in bliss all the time, that's why they're able to and willing to go the extra mile in social situations. It's fun for them because of how they natrually feel high. But the kicker is, they don't know they feel this way, because it's all they've known their whole lives, they have nothing else to compare it to. Meanwhile they feel fire as fuck all day long and people like me feel like shit all day long. I've read that everyone has a structurally different central nervous system, it's why some people are able to party all night and wake up at 4:00AM the next day to go to work no problem, and why some people, no matter how hard they try, can't move unless they get 8-10 hours of sleep. is this a realty i have to face? is my central nervous system just fucked? how do I ascend? or will i always be an outcast loser?