Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[109 / 32 / ?]

No.13107566 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't think some of y'all are getting this yet.....and that's ok, but I have to give y'all a heads up or I'm in trouble on judgement day.
Those that have ears to hear will know....This is around the corner.....here's what it's gonna take....
WE MUST NOT CONFORM. WE MUST NOT COMPLY. WE ARE CALLED TO BE RESISTORS OF THE ANTICHRIST BEAST SYSTEM......AND THAT WILL COST US. WE WILL BE PERSECUTED, RIDICULED, AND COMPLETELY DISMISSED, AND SOME US WILL BE KILLED FOR RESISTING.
Revelation 20:4 (KJV) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
THIS IS THE FINAL TEST FOR THE TRUE REMNANT OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.....
WILL YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE IN THIS WORLD MORE THAN JESUS? ARE YOU WILLING TO LOSE EVERYTHING TO KEEP HIM??
BECAUSE YOU WILL EITHER LOSE EVERYTHING TO KEEP THE LORD.......OR YOU WILL LOSE HIM AS YOU TRY TO HOLD ON TO THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD.
1 John 2:15 (KJV) Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
THIS IS THE GOSPEL MESSAGE......
LOVE NOT THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD, BUT LOVE THE ETERNAL WISDOM OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!
IT'S THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THE MATRIX.....