Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[237 / 41 / ?]

yahweh is a jewish monster

No.13120052 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Deuteronomy 12:27
And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

The Judeo/Christian bible is chock full of blood sacrifice- HUMAN blood sacrifice. Most xians rely on what their preacher has to say and/or are too lazy or mentally challenged to read and study for themselves. How many people bother to REALLY THINK?? In addition to the blatant human blood sacrifices for jehova, bloodbath after bloodbath took place under the direction and orders of this bloodthirsty entity in the form of numerous wars and other acts of inhumanity.

Gentile Holy texts and sacred writings have been replaced with this Jewish invented and written filth. There is nothing spiritual about it, just murder after murder, no different from the Jewish controlled Hollywood and its emphasis on violence, bloodshed, and murder to no end.

Exodus 22:29 Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.

Ezekiel 20:25-26 Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good and judgments whereby they should not live;
20:26 And I polluted them in their own gifts in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the Lord.

II Samuel 21 is another example of blood sacrifice to appease Jehova.
21:6 Let seven men of his sons be delivered unto us, and we will hang them up unto the Lord in Gib’e-ah of Saul, whom the Lord did choose.
21:9 And he delivered them into the hands of the Gib’e-on-ites, and they hanged them in the hill before the Lord: and they fell all seven together, and were put to death in the days of harvest, in the first days, in the begining of barley harvest.
MORE HERE: satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Human_Sacrifice_in_the_Bible.html