Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

ID:HmZuLW+k No.13123155 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(!!!!WARNING THIS AN AIDS MEME!!!!)

This is what I'm talking about in this thread - what are the benefits of HIV and AIDS?

When you have an argument with someone who disagrees with your opinion, how can you use the concept of "what are the benefits of HIV and AIDS" to help you win? You have to prove that he is wrong. This, in turn, means that you are trying to prove your opinion, to win the argument.

Well, I thought that you could use this concept to try to convince him to agree with you. If you can't use this to help you win, how can you use it when you disagree with him?

If I wanted to convince you that you are wrong, I could, in a roundabout way, ask you what are the benefits of AIDs.

If I used that tactic, you could respond by saying that he is wrong. Or that I haven't given you enough information to allow you to understand what I am saying.

Here's a good example of how it could go.

Me: "Why don't you believe that vaccines cause autism?

You: "I don't know the answer to that. Can you tell me what the benefits are of vaccines."

Me: "They protect us against diseases, such as polio, tetanus, and measles. They also help prevent autism."

You: "And how do you know that vaccines don't cause autism."

Me: "I don't know. I haven't heard that information."

You: "How do you know that vaccinations cause autism?"

Me: "I don't know. I've heard that vaccination causes autism, but I haven't seen any scientific evidence that supports that position."

You: "Is it just because you don't like the science or the studies that you don't believe that they cause autism?"

Me: "Yes. I think that the science and the studies prove that they cause autism."

Now, I don't actually know that the above is true, but the question above and the answers that I gave make it clear that I have doubts, but that I'm not sure of what to believe. This, in turn, means that I'm open to being convinced that I'm wrong.

It's not that I disagree with you, but I do see the benefits.