Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[244 / 40 / ?]

Regret ruining my chances with a TRAD asian wife every day

No.13129340 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A while ago, I hung out with an Asian girl who hardly spoke English, like 5 times. She even slept over, and we almost had sex - I resisted the urge because I was and am still trying to be a better man. I only talked to this girl for a few weeks and she was offering to cook for me, holding my hand, etc, she must've really liked me (or was just trying to abuse me for a green card). She wasn't super attractive but she was very cute, I'd say 7/10, sorta looked like pic related. Because of the language barrier, I found it difficult to respect her and view her as an actual human. I know that sounds fucked up, but I think that's why I bailed. When you are unable to have complex and articulate conversations with people because of a language barrier, you just automatically view them as slightly retarded, even if they're from a European country. Regardless, I regret this constantly.

Anons, if you ever find a woman who offers to cook for you, don't run away. I've been with plently of white women since, but all of them are pathetic sluts on zoloft who can hardly take care of themselves. Seriously, that's like 90% of white women in their 20s. It's incredibly sad.