Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[286 / 59 / ?]

THIS IS IT!!!!! THIS IS THE END!! ITS OVER!!!!

No.13189704 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am so sorry you have to know this, but I'm already risking my life leaking this online. Not that a few years will even make a difference at this point. Several intelligence agencies that I have been involved with in the past have been hiding the fact that the sun's radiative zone has become "unstable", though that's a generic and inaccurate way of putting it. I'm not a scientist, but I trust my sources. Check them at your own risk, but given that were only going to die in a few years, if that much time doesn't matter to you, like I think, then check for yourself. I don't think anyone is going to bother torturing you, just clean up anyone who they realize knows about this. The people in power (who are by no coincidence are pretty much the same organisation of people who are hiding this information from he public) want to live out the rest of their days peacefully. Ok, call me a fucking schizo poster, i don't care. I'm trying to let you know the truth here, chose how to spend the last few years of your life m8. The sun is going to explode in a matter of years. No, its not a supernova, its a different type of explosion caused my magnetic fluctuations or something, in the second layer of the sun. I don't really get the science here, its not my job.