Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[198 / 46 / ?]

The Storm Is Just Beginning

No.13191966 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Call me 22. There is no hidden meaning in that name, except to hide my identity.

The coronavirus and resulting pandemic were absolutely planned, but not in the ways you think. The reality is far more sinister, and at this point, likely unstoppable. For my own part, I reach out now to reveal what information I can in the hopes of helping save as many lives as possible.

I have been involved in a psychological warfare campaign targeting Republicans and conservatives across the globe for several years now, but until recently I had been led to believe that our campaign was intended to simply destabilize the far-right. The campaign was the brainchild of several prominent Democrat politicians and businessmen, with the goal of creating mistrust and dysfunction within right-wing circles, and has been progressed with the help of the Chinese Communist Party. I was told we were doing this to create enough confusion amongst the RNC to prevent them from ever gaining a majority in the United States Congress or controlling the White House ever again. I now know this was a lie.

(1/9)