Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / ?]

I need help here.

ID:x7cHXNHF No.13218451 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hope I don’t seem to sound any toxic or demanding when wanting this, but…

• Yeah, I have a personal obsession with images containing weird sorts of material, but especially when it comes to imaging the characters involved in these sorts of material as… straight guys.

• I feel it would have always satisfied me to share my interests of these images of weird content with not just any guy, but rather people who only happen to be straight guys irl — and at least to have any sort of discussion with them about these images.

• The attached image of what you’re seeing right now isn’t one of them — in fact, I had attached this in this OP of a thread anyways rather to represent the feelings I have in regards to this situation here.

• If you claim to be one of the kind I mentioned here — yes, the kind I’m requesting for me to be okay with discussing these images with in almost any way shape or form, I gotta happen to actually trust you on being a straight guy irl, because I’m sensitive when it comes to this stuff & I don’t think I was born yesterday, but I’m hoping you acknowledge my point.

The point is of what I’m hoping for this thread to be: To start any type of discussion about my interests of images but especially including for straight guys to help me with this, but only if you know what I really mean.