Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

someone else feel guilty for a HIKKI NEET?

ID:zZXhCJCR No.13229744 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know probably this thread will be ignore since it doesn't talk about a shitposting topic but I just want to say some words

I've been a hikkikomori NEET for almost five years, also I notice there is almost no hikki NEET in this country and it's really curious because I think the main reason why I became a hikki NEET was thanks to the culture of this country, how people here usually use hurtful jokes in order to criticize you or make fun of you. so in this lonely world where I can't find national bud who also fall in this nightmare of society where I live. it feels lonely most of the time. to don't have anyone who understand and relate the feelings of a problem that seems like I'm the only victim. It curious though, many people also complain about the things that I notice. but they endure it and keep going and got a job, a degree, etc. but that'll not be my case, the society is too scary, I don't feel comfortable going outside of my home. people will see, people will judge me, people will hate me. I miss being happy and having confidence. I suppose life changes you most the time, Anyway.

thanks for reading it, it means a lot to me