Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 7 / ?]

ID:wtLt/LW/ No.13289826 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/BSG/ BantSleepGeneral - episode 1

How do you guys go to sleep and how well do you guys wake up/feel/sleep?
I heard the best way is to let you feel so tired that you go to sleep without any struggles and wake up when you feel like to "match your biological clock".

I didn't felt like that really is the case, and frankly I would go to sleep at 3am my entire high school time.
I had 3 alarm clocks setup 5:00 6:00 7:00, this short wake up time to shut down the alarm, was my lucid dream induction method for those 2 hours.
And also made waking up at 7:00 am a lot smoother, or starting making homework at 5/6 am a lot smoother.

When school was out, what I found out when doing so is that my sleep cycle moves and starts further, further and further into the night/morning.
This have made me feel more and more tired when I would woke up.

Regular tea/coffee(sugar less) drinking geniuenly makes me more tired over the course of the day(s). Takes around 2 weeks-4 weeks to fully decaffinate your life.
For me it took 4 weeks/a month, I was drinking tea everyday and I would drink 4 litres of tea when I had to get stuff done in college during the night.

What I found is that the best way to do so is to force myself to sleep at say 22:30-23:00.
Open my windows[especially during summer and if you live in a low density area].
I live in a small 15k town, and I live around 800 meters away from the city center, I get woken up by the sun+birds chirping/rooster crows/on my own at 6-7:30 am.
I feel tired when I wake up past 8/8:30 am and at times when I get woken up by my 8am alarm clock.

Decaffinating, and having a more rigorous schedule have caused my energy levels to stabilize through out the entire day.

As for how I go to sleep, I close my eyes and sleep on the side, unless my back hurts in which case I sleep on my back.
I usually chase cold part of the pillow around.