Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[183 / 21 / ?]

im hsts trans, would you marry one?

No.13338326 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
my dream is to be a trad housewife with many children to raise. of course it really hurts me that i am unable to give my future husband his children, but it is what it is.

so would you marry an hsts trad trans, despite your political views? we:
>tend to pass better
>look prettier
>desire a housewife role due to our identity not be validated for much of our lives

i only would be with a conservative man personally because lib men tend to be weak, ugly and pathetic. my last bf hid the fact i was trans from his friends, and desu i feel the most mentally healthy the less i think about my status as such. i have no desire identifying as part of lgbt and wish to live a normal life.

and personally i plan to get my axe wound in order to raise my sexual selection, many of the men that are interested in me beforehand are chads, but once they realize i have a D they are gone. and plus when i have an axe wound i can just lie and say i was never born boy and they have no true way to prove (because no dick).

so would you, in any circumstance, marry an hsts trans woman? what are your conditions to doing so? also, pic related is trans