Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / ?]

GUYS, GUYS!

ID:S5WU68iL No.13345536 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Guys listen!

So Shekelstein just got back from Africa where he was trying to sell loans to Egyptians, and he says that once you get south of Egypt, there are these monkey-people!

No hear me out guys it gets better

He brought one back as a pet and he has taught it tricks and a few words!

he even let it fuck one of his goy servants and it got her pregnant! These monkey people can breed with the goyim!

so, check this out

you'll love this

they aren't even rare! There's fucking THOUSANDS of them he says! They just walk about naked throwing spears and grunting at each other!

so, what we do is

we sail to west africa

we catch loads of these monkey things and take them over to America where all those new colonies are.

we sell, SELL these fucking monkey monsters to the goyim farmers to work their fields!

no wait, it gets better guys, stay with me!

once there are enough monkey things in America, we get their government to say these monkeys are actually HUMAN!

guys, come on, shut up, they will too believe it. They will TOO! Shut up David no foreskins for you.

the men might resist a bit but you know what goyim women are like. "Aw those poor human beings" etc etc.

we set them all FREE and force the goyim to treat them as equals!

hahaha I KNOW right! They'll fuck their colonies RIGHT up!

once we've got everyone to agree these fucking monkeys are human... for fuck's sake, at least TRY keep a straight face, Haim, then we call attention to how they are all hungry cos they can't farm so the goyim women send them food out of sympathy.

you should SEE these fucking things breed, lads. Absolute rodents.

once their starvation reaches comedic heights we'll demand the euro goyim accept these feral monsters into their countries.

I KNOW, it's perfect right!

Lmao by the time our grandkids have grandkids they'll have a world filled with brown skinned retards to serve their every whim. It'll be paradise lads.